Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, what do ya know it's morning already!

Bummer, this morning at 2:52 there was a lunar eclipse and I was actually up. But I missed it cause I was afraid to go outside by myself. =( lame huh. So now it is 7 in the morning and I have class at 8. I am sooo tempted just to go back to bed. It doesn't help that the class is English. I just don't get English.
I think my trainer is trying to kill me. Seriously, yesterday she had me doing all kinds of stuff. And I know I am way out of shape, but I don't think she realizes how out of shape I am. I had to walk at this HUGE incline at like, a speed of 3.5 for ten minutes straight. AHH! The weight lifting is not so bad, I can usually push out my last set. It is just the cardio stuff. At the end of my workout I do one more cardio type thing to loosen up the muscles. So she had me on a bike, which is cool cause it is easy and I was about to drop dead. Well then she came over and was like " Um no, the bike is too easy, get on the elliptical". I said " WHAT! are you kidding?". Ok listen Caleb won't even train on the elliptical cause it hurts bad! So I get on the elliptical and almost fall off like twice cause my knees kept giving out. I gave it my best, But I had to stop three minutes short of what she wanted me to do. I NEVER stop short, but yesterday just about killed me.
on a positive note: I have Biceps!!! lol

3 comments:

Keri Garrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana McVay said...

Biceps, huh?! Go girl!!! But be careful that you don't lose it and mangle your trainer the next time she puts you on the elliptical!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, it shows that you have been working out so don't give up now!! Before you know it, all those exercises will be soooo easy!!

Katie Booker said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! =)
But MAN we are gonna look GOOD hahaha