Monday, August 27, 2007

WOW!!

So this weekend we had our annul Youth Explosion and it was awesome. I am getting teary just thinking about it. Bro. Doug White preached Fri., Sat., and Sun am/pm. I know sometimes it can become cliche to say "these were some of the best services I have even been in in my life", but they were. The power of God was so strong especially in our alter service. I really believe that some of our young people truly have been changed forever. I wish I had the words to explain all of the glory and just beautiful presence of God that we experienced this weekend. God has been so good to Inland Lighthouse. and I know I for one and extremely grateful.

P.S. On Sunday morning during alter service Bro. Booker called Caleb and I to the alter and asked us if we want a baby. Of course I was like " YES!" Then Bro. Booker asked Caleb if he wanted twins or triplets, and of course Caleb said triplets. lol. Anyway, Bro. Booker prayed for us and I am telling you I felt the glory of God all over us. So needless to say we have high hopes and are believing with all our hearts that very soon we will bless the world with another Dillon. =].

4 comments:

Sandi Dillon said...

Twins! Triplets! I don't know if I can afford cute outfits for a tribe all at once!

But what fun!

Jana McVay said...

One pregnancy and you're done!!! WOW!!!! I pray that the blessing of God does produce a cute little Sarrah, Caleb and a SarrahCaleb. LOL

Praying for your miracle!!!

Jana McVay said...

Oh, and YES, YES, YES the services were truly awesome!! God blessed ILC with Bro. White's ministry this last weekend!!!

Katie Booker said...

I vote for Carrah and Saleb...
Such cute names =)
Oh and if there is 3...then how about Scarreb!