Monday, September 3, 2007

A random day

So my morning started of several times today. I woke up once when my BF called me at 7:30AM. She wanted to know if I was going to workout. I told her no and went back to sleep. Then Andy got in the shower around10ish and that woke me up. So I laid in bed wondering if I should go back to sleep one more time, but decided to just get up.
Caleb had gone to work early this morning and when he came home he told me he was no longer kissing me goodbye in the mornings cause apparently I tried (or did) to punch him in the face today when he kissed my forehead. Sad huh. Changing the subject. God is so good. Today, Caleb and I finally bought a new couch and love seat set. Brown leather. The pic is below. Nice. We also went to my sis Tiffany's house to celebrate labor day. we had a really good time. Just the family hangin' out at the pool, relaxing, and making fun of each other. =)

The Cuteness Hailey Brook

Look into those eyes, don't you just want to give her the whole world in a fluffy pink bag.
Unto the half of my kingdom.


Dino and Tiff's Koi pond (lake if you ask the guy who made it)

Coy Koi


Hailey and Rochelle feeding the fishies

Hailey, Rochelle, and Tony


Don't ask. Too many sour gummie worms.

Carlos, Caleb, and a really bright face.

Eileeng and justineg




























No comments: