Friday, October 12, 2007

We have a puppy! WHOOT!

Caleb finally broke down and bought a puppy. He is a two month old, Australian Shepard and leopard hound mix. Cute, right? NOPE! this thing cries constantly. Ahhh. Yesterday was my first full day home with him and I almost lost my mind. LOL in the end i took him to my mom's house and he was fine. Later I read on the Internet that buying a dog pen and setting it up in the part of the house Caleb and I frequent was supposed to help the dog settle in. So, I went to petsmart, spent more that I wanted to, but realized it was SOO worth it when I came home to a whimpering dog. The dog is getting used to his pen and his crying has lessen so I guess it worked. Other than the crying he is a cute dog. Caleb is in love with him.
We could not agree on a name until late last night. First we thought, Jeffery, Dingo, Aussie, Spotty, Shadow, Bogart, Legend, epic, chumadumlimpawa, Dundee, Lots of weird stuff, but we finally settled on WHOOT! lol, so that is the dogs name, whoot. we were going to name it Wooten, but I think that one is taken.

We started out buying a dog for Joey, but unfortunately he does not like the puppy.

The apple clock has never ever had the right time, so it was donated to the puppy. My mom says the ticking sound is supposed to help comfort the dog. (Cant go against what mom says)


No comments: