Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hi

What a weekend ! The ladies progressive went over well, thanks to both of my moms. LOL My mom had been loaning me Christmas lights and a few odds and ends all week. On Saturday morning we decided that we needed to add some decorations to the porch so I went to my moms to borrow some more stuff, but she was asleep so Caleb and I just took what we wanted. LOL she didn't even notice the stuff was gone until she saw it on my porch.
I must give a HUGE thank you to my mother in law. She was such a big help and a calming force this weekend. Thanks a bunch. I think I would have been really stressed without you.
I also attended a baby shower right after my guest left. It was pretty cool. I met a girl that had grown up in the same church as some people that currently attend our church. It is amazing to think that so many people have ties to the truth. You just never know how many people we see everyday that may have, at one time, attended a pentecostal church.

No comments: