Thursday, January 3, 2008

My mom hated for us to say we were bored.

infact, she would spank us if we said it too much. No joke.

Boredom: the desire for desires.
The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom
"The cure for boredom is a good book"
"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.”

Ok, so, I am losing my mind. I am on winter break until the 14th of Jan. and today is only the second day I have been without someone home with me or some kind of planning to do. Basically, I have two weeks of absolute nothing. No planning, no where to be, no one home with me, nothing. Now, most people would love to have this much time alone, but I hate it. I don't know why, but when I am alone at home I get really lethargic and bored. I know I have lots of things to do, but it is not the same, when all day long my mind is not being challenged or inspired to do something. I love to be over the top busy and so when I am not busy I am completely lost. So, here I am trying to think up things to do. Blog has just been done, so I am not sure where I will go from here, probably just go to my Mom's or clean the backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Sarry, U sound like me. I'd rather have a 101 things to do than nothing at all..Even when I'm sick I have a hard time laying around. I end up washing or cleaning out something!! Dino has been off for 12 days. Lord help me when Dino and the the kids return to work on Mon.the 7th. :0(

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened with your eye? Did you go back to the salon and talk to them?