Saturday, April 5, 2008

Accidents happen...

but with Caleb they happen quite often. Yesterday, Caleb was involved in a car accident. It was not his fault, some guy in an old truck ran a red light and hit a Ford Explorer and than Caleb's little Tiburon. It was the mercies of God the man hit the explorer first cause it was totaled, if he would have hit Caleb, I think we would all be visiting him in the hospital. The guy who ran the light does have insurance, so we will see where that goes. Here are some pics of our car. The damage is not horrible, but accidents are always a stressful event.

2 comments:

Katie Booker said...

I do believe we were just talking about Caleb's driving record recently LOL!!! Thankfully this one WON"T go on his record as his fault!
We are glad God protected him!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.