Monday, April 28, 2008

Six Word Memoir


My diary helps keep me sane
Yes, Sarrah Dillon has a diary. I had a diary when Caleb and I started dating and I am so grateful I kept it because there are some great memories in it. I started keeping this diary because I am in a transitional stage of life and I want to remember as much of it as I can. I use my current journal to free write about how I feel on a certain days and to establish resolutions for myself. I never go back and read what I have written because I don't want yesterdays feelings to influence how I feel today. Maybe, when I have filled the pages and several years have gone by I will revisit my thoughts and find the hand of God in every page.


I am tagging : Andy Dillon

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least 3 more blogs
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

No comments: