Monday, May 5, 2008

Even though I can not spell 82.04% of the time...


I still get to graduate this semester! Today I picked up my Honors Cord and Tassel. It really means a lot to me to graduate with honors. I have always regretted the fact that I did not graduate with honors in H.S. I could have, it would not have been that hard, but I was just a lazy kid and only did what I had to to pass. Be that as it may, I am officially way excited about graduation. Even if it is only an A.A.

Hooray for Me!
Maybe I will try for High Honors when I get my B.A.

4 comments:

Katie Booker said...

YEAAH!!!! Congrats 2 u!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am SOOO proud of you - this represents a lot of hard work.

YOU GO GIRL!