Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mercy and Animal Repellent

Whoot and I have not quit reconciled, but I did go to petsmart in an effort to find something to keep him out of my flowers. The solution, a ten dollar bottle of "REPEL out of my garden". Repel is a bottle of highly fragrant green crystals that look much like the stuff you put on the bottom of a fish tank. It smells like citronella. So far it is working well. The only down fall is it needs to be applied daily and I used half of the bottle this morning. With that said, I think I am going to go back to petsmart later and ask the trainer if there are any other solutions that will be nicer to my pocketbook.
ON the Bright side, I graduate tomorrow! hurray.
On the not so bright side, I start summer session next Tuesday.
On the bright side my wonderful great fabulous in laws are coming to visit for the weekend
On the not so bright side, I have to clean (lol, kidding kinda)
On the in the middle of the road side, we are having a party at our house on Sunday night after church.

click to enlarge
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Place: Arrowhead Credit Union Park 280 South "E" Street San Bernardino, CA 92401
Time: (Park opens at 4 PM)Graduates must line up outsideStadium at 4:30 pm at the EastGate - see map. Ceremony will begin at 6:00 PM.




No comments: