Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So I am down to my last week of school

Tomorrow is my unofficial last day of school. Next week I do have to stop by two classes to pick up portfolios and receive my final grade. Of course there is graduation on Thursday too. This week has gone by super duper fast. I feel like I have not slept in I don't know how long. I wake up go to school, stay up late finishing projects, go to bed, get up early and start all over. Tonight I get to go to bed early. ahh sweet rest. Caleb and I will be in Fresno this weekend and I plan on being a complete and total BUM. we could make BUM and acronym (in Bed Until Monday) if we pretend that it does not matter that the first word of my acronym starts with an i. Or we could call it iBUM, like everything else in the world right now. iPOD, iPHONE, iGO, iBUM. It fits right in.
Lets see, whats new.
Hailey Brooke (niece) dresses herself now. She doesn't match most of the time, but that's ok. she is discovering her autonomy. Whoot weighs over 70 pounds. Caleb has a new job with Fridays off all the time. I found out that Anemia is hereditary in my family. That's pretty crazy. I will have to share my discovery with my Doc. next time I have a appointment. That's pretty much it.

No comments: