Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Its camp time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Guess what! Guess what! I am going to teen camp. That's right all you Fresnoites, My niece Valerie and I are going to be in Fresno this Wednesday. I am really excited about going, Bro. Joel Booker from our church is preaching and Sis Erica said she is going with him (thats the last I heard anyway) So, I am glad there will be a few people up there that I know well (aside from my in laws). I think it is going to be so so so much fun.
I am usually a little nervous around teenagers because ahh well they can be a little mischievous, but I know that Fresno's teens are nothing like that. All in all I have great expectations of having a wonderful time next week. (I can teach everyone how to make grass whistles!) If nothing else just hanging around Valerie is always a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left me a comment once that I had the best pictures to go along with my rants (as in the pictures matched the topic)... Well, You my dear have the opposite. Just sayin

Anonymous said...

We're FRESNANS... get it straight

Sarrah D. said...

You, totally cool stranger, are out of control