Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Cleaning


I wish I would have taken a before picture of our garage. It was so bad neither Caleb nor I could walk any more than three feet into it. All this morning I have been cleaning, trashing things, and organizing our garage; in an effort to surprise Caleb with a random act of kindness. I did not see any live spiders, but I did place my hand on a dead one and totally freaked out. LOL I also scared my self when I was breaking down a box and I saw a glittery star on the bottom (of course it could have been a gaudy tarantula) . That one made me laugh out loud and than I felt even dumber for laughing out loud at myself because I had been scared by a piece of glitter.
I am having a yard sale this Saturday in an effort to get rid of all of the junk we have accumulated over the last year. Mainly I want to make a quick buck by selling some of the clothing we no longer ware (8 trash bags of it). Whatever does not sell will be dropped off at the salvation army for a tax credit or whatever it is called.

4 comments:

SheGazelle said...

I'm all about that "quick buck". Let us know how you fare with your yard sale.

Anonymous said...

A gaudy tarantula??? haha... that made me lol for real

Anonymous said...

After you're done cleaning your garage, how about a trip to Phoenix? I have some cleaning that needs to be done...

Sarrah D. said...

we may be stopping by in Aug.!
(just don't tell Caleb I spilled the beans)