Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The world is coming to an End

Ok so everyone take a deep breath and sit down, I have something important to tell you. I..........have........a ........job. It's true, I just got hired on as a substitute teacher's assistant with San Bernardino City Unified. Because it is a sub position, I can still pick what days I want to work, but if Caleb has anything to do with it I will be working as much as I can. (I get lonely when I am not in school, so he wants to keep me busy) Also, I have an interview next Thursday for a sub Preschool teacher position. I really hope I get the job because than when there is no work for the teacher's assistant I can work as a preschool teacher. So, keep me in your prayers on Thursday, I hope I don't fall down in the parking lot again.

Also I should be hearing back from the State about my Preschool Teacher Credentialing, it is not needed to teach in general, but it is needed to teach in a State Preschool and it is nice to have.

1 comment:

Erica Rose said...

YAY FOR SARRAH!!!!!!!!