Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Back

I just got home from my orientation. There were about 80ish people at the meeting. I was told lots of stuff that I have already forgotten, but I do remember hearing that it will take about 2 weeks to process my new employee paperwork. That means I still have 2 weeks of non-working freedom! Yay, no taxes for me! After my two weeks are up I plan to work as much as I possibly can (is that how you phrased it Caleb?). I am a little scared though because some of my jobs will be at juvenile detention centers and ,as teen camp so aptly made me aware, I look a little young for my age. (most campers thought I was a bossy girl, until I told them I was 25 and a counselor) But we will see, I may just have to smack some kids around until the word gets out that Mrs. Dillon is one BAD MAMMA JAMMA.

No comments: