Monday, September 1, 2008

Spell check Appreciation hour

Eye halve a spelling checker
It came when aye married
It plainly marcs four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
Eye am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My checker tolled me sew.

Let's give a hand clap to all the spelling checkers !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WEAR DID YU GET THAT AWFEL PICTURE??? hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Anonymous said...

It'a a close up from a group shot taken when you came down, I think last year, and we had the youth over.

Anonymous said...

Oh man... Was that when I had come down from camping??? haha.. That's a horrible shot. i look drugged

Katie Booker said...

That is GREAT!!!!

And it looks like Andy had a fight with some eye liner!

What would we do with out "In laws" lol