Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been HOW long?

ok, ok, ok, so I have been really bad about updating my blog. There has been a lot going on and this evening (as I sit at home sick again!) I finally have some time to sit and babble a while. Too bad our laptop battery is dying.
Quickly:
The Ladies thingy was fun. We fit quit a few women in our humble abode. We had wonderful food. I think I gained some more weight, but it was totally worth every bite.

Work as been fun and busy as usual. I realized that I am being warped by these kids. I am starting to think their behaviour is normal. Scary I know.

We had music practice all night yesterday, or at least it seemed like all night.

This Friday my home is going to be invaded by at least 30 teenagers and the like. We are the host house (say that five times fast) for our annual ILClive scavenger hunt. I am sure it is going to be a total blast.

No surprise here: we still have not put our order in for our Christmas pics. Sorry Laura!

Freeze! (lol, get it freeze, like cause it's cold)

2 comments:

Jana McVay said...

I am sorry you had to wait while the Youth choir practiced last night! Thanks for being patient with the loooonnnnnggggg night of practice. LOL

However, there were some who were there from 6:30-9:15 and that is 45 minutes longer than your night!! They get the honor of having more to complain about!

BTW, in that 3 hour long practice last night, I played 11 songs!! And everyone did really well! Oh, AND we started and stopped on time with every practice! Cool, huh? LOL

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a bad thing. It been awhile since I had so many practices in one night.