Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stuff

1. I have not re-addedededed my blog link thingy because I don't really like my background and I know I am going to change it again pretty soon.
2. Whoot is driving us crazy and we are going to get another dog. I found a puppy that looks just like Whoot did, but the "adoption" price is way too much.
3. I made my bed before I went to work this morning. Yay me!
4. I didn't go to work yesterday because I have been fighting a cold. It was a good thing I didn't go because one of our kids had the biggest melt down ever. I guess he really gave the teacher the what for (I don't know where that phrase came from) and threw bottles of tempera paint at her. When the paint was gone he threw a tissue box! She said she just stood there and told him she would talk to him when he was done. LOL, I don't think I could have just stood there and been pelted by bottles.
5. I really wish I could have seen that.

No comments: