Tuesday, February 3, 2009

whacked

Today a coworker brought in a lovely bean dip to share with the staff. It was really good although I did not eat too much of it. When I got home I took my, now, daily nap. I woke up wanting bean dip and tortilla chips. I sent Caleb a text just to see how his day was and I told him that I was really craving this dip. He, being the sweet husband he is, told me he would bring some home. So all evening I did not eat anything because I wanted to make sure I could eat the dip guilt free. When my husband came home he did bring the dip, but not the one I wanted. I wanted that layered dip with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. He brought some Frito's brand in a can. I tried my best to be grateful and I even ate some, but the whacked part is when he left the room I started to cry. LOL I was crying because I wanted a certain kind of bean dip and he couldn't find it in the store. Is that weird or what? Seriously there were tears flowing from my eyes LOL. I even looked at him and said, "I am crying over bean dip." To this he calmly replied, " I know, your whacked."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better... the entire Advil family was crying over bean dip too.

Katie Booker said...

Its only just begun!!!!
You will never be normal again...haha
Just ask Phillip =)

Jana McVay said...

I am seriously laughing out loud because I remember those days when the smallest thing would cause you to cry. Oh, btw, that lasts for quite a while then the kid grows up and you enter the next phase of hormonal whackiness. That is where I am today and believe me, I cry over the most stupid stuff and then think I must be losing my mind!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Crying over bean dip but no tears over the neglect of a so called love one, yeah thats wacked.

Anonymous said...

did you mean loved one?

Anonymous said...

Do you want me to make you some bean dip? Just give me a call!

Lozano Family said...

I agree with all the rest - get used to it. As a matter of fact, I would stock up on tissue now. I think post partum lasts for a looong time too. Maybe until they're in Highschool? I cried over a burrito one time, in the restaraunt, so don't feel bad.

Anonymous said...

lol. that's really funny.