Monday, March 30, 2009

So I have been saying that I wanted to do the nursery in neutral colors and not really theme it at all. I am still holding on to the "no theme" theme, but I am slowly being drawn into creating a girly girl room or a really boyish room. I am trying my best to fight the urge, but with cute patterns like the hot pink and lime green set around I don't know if I will make it.


Either way it doesn't really matter in the long run of life. So what do you think about the turquoise and lime green set? It's the same print, but I have been thinking of using it as my "neutral" bedding.

3 comments:

Not havin it!! said...

Too gay for a Dillon boy. Try again!

Sarrah D. said...

LOL! I could add cars n' stuff
or watercolor paintings.
Alright, if we have a boy I will do the whole room in a cowboy theme and I will make him wear boots from the day he is born.

Grammy said...

Luv it!