everyone has 'em, but some stink more than others.
1. Caleb commenting on a shirt I own that has a large butterfly on the side: "Wow, you get any bigger and that butterfly is going to turn into a dragon"
2. Camping, Caleb wanting me to get off of the air mattress: "Roll over" - "I can't" - "come on, you are built to roll"
3. Dr. Ojeda measuring the baby: "Whoa, this baby's getting BIG! Don't get too big baby, seven pounds will do"
4. The nurse at the Dr.s office: "Ok you weigh ____." (like I am going to tell you!)
5. Although I did tell my mom and she said "whoa! really, well you don't look like it." LOL, gotta love the moms