Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 weeks and 6 days. that's it. i can make it.

Bro. Morton preaches a message about "going through the process" in order to get to certain places in life. He says repeatedly, you got to go through the process. Well pregnancy is definitely a process. We prayed for a baby for three years without really thinking about the process in which a baby comes. Nine months is a very long time to wait for someone like me. I mean, I'll have all my mail opened and read before I reach the front door and don't even get me started on Birthday gifts. I want them as soon as it is 12am. With that said, I am so ready to hold my little guy and put a face to the child I have fallen in love with. I have told Caleb many times, If I can just make it passed our baby shower and guarantee there would be absolutely no complications I would love to have the baby early. Of course that would mean he would be 5-6 weeks early so I don't think that will happen. But one can always hope.

No comments: