Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Being productive

In the last two and a half weeks I have worked a total of one day. I don't know what it is, but I have gotten into a bad habit of staying up late and getting up even later. Which doesn't allow me to pick up any sub jobs, because in order to do that I have to be up at five in the morning. So in the mean time I have filled my days with computer games, hanging out with Hailey, and other such nonsense. Basically, i have not done anything productive in a while. So today, I scanned some pics of my 3d ultrasound (from two months ago), I am cleaning the house, and possibly going to the grocery store to restock our poor refrigerator.
We are also supposed to go to our maternity tea tonight. I am really looking forward to going. I hope to take a few pics in order to share the experience with those that could not attend with us. And maybe, just maybe I will get over my camera shyness-essness, and let Caleb take a much needed shot of my ever growing belly.

No comments: