Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Calebs going camping

Lets hope he has better sense than this guy.

BERLIN (Reuters) – A German who tried to fix his leaky air mattress blew up his apartment instead, the fire brigade in the western city of Duesseldorf said Wednesday.
The 45-year-old man used tire repair solvent to plug a hole in his airbed and left it overnight.
But it blew up when he went to inflate it the next day. "A spark from the electric air pump ignited it," a fire brigade spokesman said.
The blast pushed his living room wall into the building's stairwell and caused extensive damage to walls, windows and furniture.
Fire fighters evacuated the 12-apartment building and a neighboring housing block while they checked for structural damage.
The man suffered burns on his arms, while a three-year-old girl suffered first degree burns.
(Reporting by Caroline Copley; Editing by Richard Balmforth)

p.s. Visit the Serna's site to see the first pic of their baby!

No comments: