Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Kids on the Block

Call me old fashioned or just call me pregnant, but when did it ever become OK to blow your trash onto your neighbors driveway and leave it there. I can see clearing off your own driveway and then coming back and sweeping up the stuff you blew around, but come on. Are you really going to leave my driveway (as well as front yard) looking like that?

This is what I wanted to say to our new neighbors. But I didn't. I didn't even give them a dirty look. Because I am trying to be more christian like, and because I am just going to sweep it all up and put on their doorstep tomorrow. (I'm Kidding!!)
Really though, that is not the best way to come into an established neighborhood. I am hoping that they will feel bad about it and clean it up. If not, then I don't know, I guess I will just have to hope that it's a one time deal.
Soooo.... in case you haven't noticed we have new neighbors. The house in between ours and my mom and dad's is officially occupied as of this week. So far I have only seen a man (mid 30's) and two children (boy/girl 5 &6). I did not intro myself because today is the first time I have been out and about while they were outside, And because the above scenario was happening so I didn't want my first words to be, "are you going to clean that up?" LOL
I am sure we will get around to meeting and greeting eventually. Especially when Jayne sees them. She loves to interrogate people. As for now I am just going to stop being all overly emotional pregnant and sweep off our driveway.

1 comment:

Caroline (Jane) said...

Oh goodness, I hope they are not related to my neighbors! Good luck to ya!