Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ramble

So my maternity tea was cancelled and moved to next Wednesday.
I am going to take my glucose test next Friday.
After talking to my Mom, I have found out that several of my blood relatives have died of cancer or diabetes... so the glucose test is needed. My mom (Betty) actually knows/knew several of my biological family members so she was filling me in on my medical background today.
my pool (which looked like a pond last week) is almost clean. In the mean time I am dieing of heat exhaustion.
Caleb is going fishing with "the guys" in a couple of weeks. (lol, he said he is going to take the baby next year.)
ahhhhh, oh, haha. Caleb says he thinks my big tum is cute, and that he didn't mean anything he said in a bad way. He is just really excited. (I knew that, already)
I found some cute things for the baby's room, but i am going to wait and register for them.
yeah. so, that's all I can think of right now.

No comments: