Friday, September 18, 2009

Let me clear the record

I am not in labor. I am saying because several of my family members have called my mom to ask. It seems as though my sister Anto posted a innocent comment on her facebook about me getting ready to have the baby (ie. things are changing and pain is no stranger to me anymore) . I guess her post is vague enough that the people I don't talk to regularly could easily come to the conclusion that Wyatt is on the way.
A mix up like this is the reason that real communication (actually talking to each other) will never go out of style. Thankfully my family has to good sense to call first and not show up at the hospital looking for me. lol.


P.S. And of course I will take the time to post when we leave for the hospital. Which needs to be soon because I am beyond ready.

Where do I sign up.

No comments: