Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday's Report

Hooray for improvements!
Wyatt and I are making progress and hopefully labor is not far behind. Although, that being said I still had to make an appointment for next week. But I am praying our little guy will be here before that.
If I am still VERY great with child next Wednesday, my Dr. is going to measure Wyatt and decide if he will induce or not. I have a feeling Dr. O will probably induce, just because he is always telling me that he doesn't want the baby to get too big. So I think if I get to my 40th week, Wyatt is going to get the boot. :) (I mean that with love)


Grammar said...


Stephanie said...

For your sake (and baby's) I hope he gets to come on his own.