Monday, November 23, 2009

Distractions

I've got a lot to say this morning. The good thing is I am going to try my best not to say it. But really I probably will later in the day.
So, instead of saying what I really want to say, I am going to tell you about my Mom's refrigerator. It is a very special appliance and it's main purpose is not to keep food items cold and fresh. It's main purpose is to keep memories. My Mom's fridge is covered in photos, notes and cards that date as far back as 1987. For the most part items are randomly places here and there, but occasionally someone will arrange our special memories in a grid type style so that none of the pictures over lap. If this refrigerator were to ever become bare I think my whole family would die. Seriously, I love to walk in and revisit memories of my family. The fridge has started many conversations that leave us laughing so hard we can hardly breath. So without further ado, I give you My Mother's Fridge.

No comments: