Monday, November 2, 2009

i want this book

Ok So I was browsing around BlogLand and I found this on someones blog. I think it is so sweet.

These are some of the words from the book, Just in Case You Ever Wonder, by Max Lucado.
Long, long ago God made a decision, a very important decision… one that I’m really glad He made. He made the decision to make you. The same hands that made the stars made you. The same hands that made the canyons made you. The same hands that made the trees and the moon and the sun made you. That’s why you are so special. God made you.…
If you looked all over the world, in every city in every house- there would be no one else like you… no one with your eyes, no one with your mouth, no one with your laugh. You are very, very special.… but as you grow and change, some things will stay the same. I’ll always love you. I’ll always hug you. I’ll always be on your side. And I want you to know that… just in case you ever wonder.
Remember I’m here for you. On dark nights when you hear noises in your closet, call me. When you see monsters in the shadows, call me. On hard days when kids are mean and don’t treat you like they should, come to me. If your grades are bad and your teacher is mad, come to me… ‘cause I love you. And I always will, just in case you ever wonder.
Most of all, I’ll be here to teach you about God. He loves you. He protects you. He and His angels are always watching over you. And God wants me to make sure you know about heaven. It’s a wonderful place. There are no tears there. No monsters. No mean people. You never have to say “good-bye,” or “good night,” or “I’m hungry.” You never get cold or sick or afraid.In heaven you are so close to God that He will hug you, just like I hug you. It’s going to be wonderful. I will be there, too. I promise. We will be there together, forever. Remember that… just in case you ever wonder.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

4 comments:

Mom in the law said...

Wow! Rather powerful and profound!

Sarrah D. said...

What happened to Grammer?

Uncle Andrew said...

She can't be Grammer anymore... they had friends over and she didn't brag or show one picture!! She's not allowed. lol

Sarrah D. said...

Oh well that's just sad. All this hard work to make the kid and she isn't even showing him off.