Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hellllooo Nurse.

What a beautiful day it is today! It looks like Spring outside. I don't know how long this will last but it makes me want to go out for a walk.

Wyatt news: We found more teeth. Now Wyatt has little bottom eye teeth bumps and his top eye teeth are getting closer and closer to breaking through. I give him about two weeks before we see a tiny point of a tooth begin to show.
He is also still congested! ugghh. Neither of us have had a full nights rest in about a week. The Dr. said he has a virus and that it just has to run it's course. Wyatt is acting fine, he just has a cough. He goes into the Dr.'s on Monday for his four month check up and (gasp) shots. Although, I am thinking they wont give him his shots if he is still sick. I don't know.

Winter Youth Retreat was great. The kids were wonderful, the services were wonderful, everything was just dandy. Next up: Special Services with (again, GASP!!!) BROTHER PIXLER (and the crowd goes wild!) lol. I am so going to get a picture of Wyatt with him. Have it signed and frame it.

Wait!!!! one more thing. Wyatt was prayed for for the first time by a minister. Bro. Prather prayed for Wyatt during alter call on Sat. It was so special. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it.

No comments: