Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm gonna be late for chior.

Just cant get that get up and go to go.
Let's do a little Dad update shall we.
My Dad seems to be doing better. He is not healed by any means. He is not even "up and around", it's more like he's just taking it a day at a time. He has his OK days and then his bad days. We are still waiting for his lab results to come back. In the meantime my Mom is feeding him anything he will eat. Which is good and bad. I don't know that ice cream sandwiches are good for a bad liver, but really he needs the calories. Beyond all that we are just waiting. We still have not been given any answers to any of our questions. All we know is what we see and what we see puts us on edge (us being my family, not just me lol). So that's about it for now. That helped clear out one little corner of my mind. :)

No comments: