Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm married to a 30 year old!

Today, Caleb turned 30! So in typical best wife ever style I did nothing for him. Ok, I wanted to throw him a major surprise party but he said no and that he would think about not showing up. So instead we (we, being him, his parents, and myself) when to an African restaurant, where we were served Beef, Fish, Goat (gross), mashed white yam, funny melon soup and plantains. The plantains weren't so bad, but I have to say I left all the eating to the rest of the party do. For dinner we went to Rockin' Baja Lobster Bucket or something like that. It was very nice a few friends and some family makes for a lovely meal. All in all it was a pretty relaxing sort of day.

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

In my Bible I carry of picture of you, Josiah, Kari, David, and Rachel when Rod was your Jr. Quiz Coach! Y'all had just lost your last quiz, the girls had been the crying but the boys were grinning... I think there must have been some basketball calling your name!

Nancy said...

Aw, I'm such a bad cousin, I forgot to call and wish him a Happy 30th! :-( Tell him happy belated birthday for me!