Since my little over achiever is sleeping I will take some time to ramble.
- Caleb is dealing with being out of the late twenties and into the early thirties
- I am learning to make the most out of my days spent at home with Wyatt, whenever I get an itch to leave it all and go back to work, I remind myself that the option to be a stay at home mom is a blessing not a curse.
- Whoot was almost sent to the pound (for real) but my not so bright self talked Caleb out of it and so he is still here costing us money and destroying the yard.
- Wyatt has lots and lots of toys now.
- We have a toy room!
- Caleb might be getting a new job in Riverside (maybe) in the next 6 months or so. If he does he is threatening to relocate.
- I am thinking about re-teaching Wyatt to take a bottle, for emergencies or just so I can have that option if I need it. But really we have two more months to go before we can intro food so maybe I can make it.
- Wyatt likes to grab people's faces and give them slobber kisses.
I think that's good for now. Man, I'm glad I got that off my chest.
oh yeah, before I forget.... my in the laws were here this weekend. A great time was had by most. lol (seriously that just made me laugh)