Tuesday, April 20, 2010

on the contrary

... dear Watson.
It has been speculated that I have forsaken my beloved blog site and allowed my letters to wonder off to another. That other being FaceBook. Fortunately, that could not be farther from the truth.
I do indeed have a FB account, but it is not filled with 200 friends, nor do I update it every 4 minutes. I have about 40 "friends". Most of which are my family, and a few are actually old friends of mine from High School. This blog space was once used as an outlet for me to express myself when I was feeling wound up. It than became a place where I could complain to cyber space, and sometimes be humorous. Through the days and months it became a place to talk about my marriage and then the birth and life of my first child. Recently I have been unable to update this site, because it order to write I have to allow myself to think freely. When I write I usually don't censor what goes on the page, I just let it flow from my mind to my fingers. If I would have updated this site while life in the last few months has been taking course, there would not have been much good to say. In fact, you might have just left here worse off then you were when you came. And we sure cant have that happening now can we. People have enough on their plate, they sure don't need my left overs (even if it might have been half of a crispy chicken salad from Corkys). So with that being said, I don't know how often I will update this thingy, or if I will again. I really don't feel like sharing right now (although, I guess I am, aren't I?) I just want to put the past in the past, and start over. Reinvent myself, but at the same time find the old me. The person that got left behind while I have been trying to keep one step ahead of life. I dont know. I just want to be young, thin and free. lol.

No comments: