Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back from the dead...

but for how long? That my dears is the question.
So the love of blogging has finally returned to me. In the last week I have had so many blog inspirations, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it. Blogging is a lot easier when you have a desktop computer. For now I am using my laptop which requires finding a comfy place to sit, plugging in my computer, starting it up, logging on, and typing. But guess what? I have a minute. I am free from my husband and my dear child. Caleb is putting Wyatt to bed, so I have a small window of quite time.
So for those that are not in the loop (as if anyone even clicks on this page anymore), we are having another baby! That's right, yet another Dillon. I feel like I am really making a difference in the world. Who needs world peace, we just need more Dillons lol. As of this coming Friday I will be 12 weeks along. Unfortunately I look more like I am six months along.... baby fat and laziness.
Wyatt is 11 months old and walking like a crazy man. Seriously he toddles with his arms straight out in front of him, Caleb says he looks like a drunk zombie. Nice, Dad, real nice.
We are heading to "The Big F" tomorrow night (why does referring to Fresno as "The Big F" make me laugh?). Gonna be there for about a week. Planning on going to the Zoo with Wyatt for the first time. That should be fun, I read it is going to be 100 degrees on Friday. FUN!
I guess that's it for now, maybe I pick up from here sometime during the next week. So TTFN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And congrats!!

Keri Garrett said...

I'm sorry, but I'm just NOT sure the world is ready for another Dillon. I mean, congratulations and all of that...but...really, just not sure we're ready for another Dillon. Of course, it it's a GIRL, then perhaps that'll be ok.

Ok! JUST kidding! I'm super excited for you!!

HG said...

Well, Hallelujah Praise The Lord!! Sarrah is back! Looking forward to more blog posts from you.

Oh - and congrats on Dillon #4.