Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lets take the long way

Today was a nice fall day. So nice, I stole my Mom's car and took a 20 minute trip to the store (Ralphs is like 2 seconds away). It was on the way home that I realized something I really miss, the drive home. I miss working for all of the normal reasons; feeling of usefulness, money, some sort of independence. But I really miss the drive home. I like the feeling that came from a long days work. A little tired, possibly stressed, but when I got in my car at the end of the day and began to make my trek back home, all that stress would slowly melt away. I would begin to think about my real life. My home, my comfy couch, blogging all of the craziness that happened in the last 8 hours. I miss that feeling. I miss having something to look forward to at the end of the day.

No comments: