Thursday, March 17, 2011

catching up


It seems like I am always playing catch up on this thing. Oh, well.
So, dun da da dun!!!!! Baby Zane is here. Weighing in @ 8 pounds 14 ounces and 21 inches long, my youngest son made his big entrance on March 8th @ 4:51 in the morning.
Life has been going pretty well. Wyatt is adjusting to the idea that he is no longer the king of all the Earth. Zane is an awesomely easy baby. He sleeps well, eats well, and hangs out well. He even goes to other people without freaking out, something Wyatt rarely did. Yup life is pretty ok.
As for Caleb and I, well, I am getting ready to do some major body sculpting. LOL yeah right. More like major calorie counting. Between my two pregnancies and the holiday season right before I became pregnant with Wyatt, I have a total of 35 pounds to knock of this short body. It's not going to be easy, but it's got to be done. Hopefully my hips didn't widen too much that I have to lose more than that to fit into my old church clothes. (TMI?) I have at least two very large tubs of clothes in the garage just waiting to be worn. I haven't touched most of them in two years. Good thing I am not a trendy dresser otherwise they would all be out of style by now. As for Caleb, he says he is going to count calories and walk with me, but we shall see. He could probably stand to lose about he same amount of weight as I need to lose (I'm not bashing, we have had this conversation before). Beyond us being rich with fat, Caleb and I are doing well. Enjoying life as a household of four, and contemplating weather or not to add one more to our family. But until that decision is officially made(which could take years) we are going to do our best to enjoy this season of ease and comfort.

No comments: