Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Wyatt


As I am typing this you are on my bed singing as loud as you possibly can while rolling around causing me to freak out; because you will eventually fall off and this bed is very high. You are one in a million, the third love of my life (after God and your daddy), and the very reason I have about 15 more gray(grey?) hairs than I did last year. I am getting wrinkles between my eyes from trying to make extra angry faces at you while I scold you, in the hopes that the point will somehow get across that, No I don't what you dipping your toys in the toilet to clean them off. I know that one day you will be a great man and a good daddy (just like yours), but in the meantime I would really really really like to sell you to the circus, and it just so happens that they are in town this month.

No comments: