Monday, September 12, 2011

Hiding in my air conditioned bedroom, sipping on a bottled frappuccino light.

I have been doing a lot of hiding lately. Think these boys are getting to me. : )
I was thinking the other day that as of this coming January I will have been prego or attached to a baby for three years straight! no wonder I'm nuts. lol.  Wyatt was 8/9 months old when I found out I was pregnant with Zane. He was a tiny baby, but ready to take on the world. Wyatt walked along the furniture and crawled up the stairs before he ever actually crawled along the floor. He took his first steps when he was 9 months old while we were visiting Nana in Fresno. He started walking at 10 months old, and ever since then he has been more than ready to leave his mother's side and explore the world.
I just hope he remembers to look before he leaps.

No comments: