Thursday, September 8, 2011

Picture Time

The above photo is brought to you by PaigeLynn Photography . She sure knows how to make my kids look extra cute.
Typing of (cause I'm not speaking, well I kinda am in my head, but you can't hear me) photos. I am in the process of scheduling a milestone photo shoot of the boys with none other than our very own Laura Berrier . I love her work. She is so sweet and full of patience (which she needed when she did a shoot with Caleb and I soo many years ago). I am pretty sure we are going to go with some indoor portraits. My kids are still so young (2yrs & 6ish months) and I am thinking the great outdoors has a lot of distractions. Not to mention the heat. So yeah, keep an eye out for those in the next couple of months. Now to start shopping for portrait outfits. Matching? or Coordinating?

No comments: