Thursday, October 20, 2011

aaannn we're back

OK, so note to husband. It is not a good idea to spill your Slimfast drink on the keyboard while your wife is typing.  Unless you are trying to off her so you can collect the life insurance she didn't know you had (I really didn't know Caleb had a policy on me till very recent). Cause that is a pretty believable story. Woman electrocuted while trying to drink Slimfast and type. Then Slimfast would have to add a random "do not drink near electrical devices" warning.

....Caleb broke the keyboard last week when he spilled his snack on it. We have actually had a new keyboard for a while it has just taken this long for me have enough time to take it out of the box and plug in the USB (so sad). So yeah, I'm pretty scatter brained today (this week). Wyatt has been crazy from dawn till dusk and then even a little after that. Zane is teething and has not slept right for a week, which means I have not slept for a week. Yeah... I don't do well without sleep. I get all cranky and impatient. Mix that all up with a teething baby and a toddler and Everyone should feel bad for Caleb lol.  (he did work late several days last week, hmm correlation? I think so)
This should really be a bullet point blog, as you can see I don't have any kind of writing structure going on. just a lot of 'so', 'anyways' and 'yeah'.
West Coast Conference: We are going. I am lowing as I go, but am going none the less. I'm not super excited to go for a few reasons. The first and most important is it's my birthday on the 2nd (national holiday) and I get to spend it driving to F-town. Usually I require a birthday week, but this year I will be lucky to get a card. The other reasons are not as major, just the little things that build up when packing for a three day conference.
So, moving on...lets talk about weight loss. I have lost 30 pounds! Isn't that amazing. I can't believe I weighed that much. I still need to loose at least 10 more pounds, but that is not so bad. I am just glad the weight came off as easily as it did.
I know there was some more stuff I wanted to post, but honestly, I just can't remember any of it.
Hope everyone is having a good week, see you Fresnoites in a few.

3 comments:

The Lipkin Life said...

Glad to see you back in action! Good job on the weight! It's tough work getting it off! I gained 50 with Blake on top of an additional 30 I had gained from just getting married lol! I lost it all and was down to my goal weight when he was 7 months. This time I gained 60 and I'm still working at it and Ethan's almost 8 months! Lol! I know what you mean about the sleeping...ugh. Has Zane had any teeth break through yet? Yes we definitely need to get together at WCC! I can't wait to meet my kids' twins! Lol!

HG said...

Congratulations Sarrah!!! What a huge accomplishment. I'm so proud of you.

HG

Stephanie said...

That is terrific that you've lost 30 lbs- congratulations! That is NOT easy to do. You should feel good about yourself, and I'm sure you do. :)