Saturday, October 8, 2011

Xbox

So I'm sitting on the floor in our front room playing the (haha "the" Xbox) Xbox and Caleb walks by and laughs.
S:What?
C: We're getting old
S: ???
C: You're sitting there eating a salad and I was fixin' to go get a Slimfast, while we play video games. What happened to the days of Redbulls and Snickers.
S: *drops head in shame*

So sad. We are reduced to"snacking" on health food. What happened to you early twenties. Come back. I need a better metabolism and the ablitly to stay up for like a week with no sleep.

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Wait until you're in your late 40s...

Metabolism? What's that??

The Lipkin Life said...

Hey! I know it's only been a week but it's quiet without your frequent posts!

Are you going to WCC?

Sarrah D. said...

yes we are going to wcc, I think we are leaving on Wednesday night. Maybe we can get our families together for dinner while we are there.