So, we are finally home and I have about five minutes before Wyatt realizes I have walked away. So, let's get to it shall we.
- Wyatt and WCC Evening care: Wyatt had a blast in the the evening child care centers. The last night of the conference Wyatt walked ahead of me to the sign up booth, pulled up his sleeve and said, "arm" (they tag the kids with numbered bands). Then he when to his class, opened the door, walked in and never once looked back.
- I actually heard most of the preaching! this has not happened in a few years. It made me remember why we make the 4 hour trek in the first place.
- I got to go to lunch with my blog buddy and her church. Caleb says all of us apostolic bloggers need to develop an ApostolicBlogCon. I think we could give comicCon a run for its money. What do you think?
- Our pet fish is still alive!!! We were so nervous we were going to have to flush Bear (Wyatt really name him that) down the toilet when we got home. But thankfully he is a survivor. As soon we got home I renewed his water and fed him. He seems to be OK. Thank God. :)
- Today is just as busy as the rest of the week has been. Life never stops and if you move at a speed any less than a power walk it will run you over.