Thursday, April 19, 2012

Date Night!

Ok, I know some of you moms are going to think this is totally ridiculous, but Caleb and I are going on our first official no kids date night since Zane was born. This my friends has been a long time coming. Now, we have grabbed dinner alone maybe once or twice, but that was because we dropped the boys off with a babysitter while we were A. working at the church or B. working at the church. So, I'm kinda excited, but also not really wanting to go to dinner seeing as I sit around and eat all day. Kinda wanted to go out and do something, but since it is Thursday and I think we only have a babysitter for like three hours I am not sure what we will end up doing. I know one thing. I am totally going to Hobby Lobby alone. I may just drop Caleb off at Best Buy and enjoy three hours of craft shopping all. by. my. self.

P.S. Hobby Lobby has a 40% one item coupon on their website right now. :)

No comments: