Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cranky is as cranky does, Sir.

I'm so cranky, and being cranky makes me even crankier, because I don't like feeling like a grumpy bear.
*Annoying

Although that sentence at least made me laugh a little :)
Sometimes, it's best just to embrace your inner weirdo for a little bit. Maybe that's why I'm cranky. It's been all work and no play for the last two weeks. I need a vacation. Not sure when that's going to happen or where I would go, but it definitely needs to happen sometime soon.
Perhaps Caleb will read this and GET A HINT (Dillon, take your wife out on a date, soon!)


p.s. Beverly Blair, I miss our little choir practice pow wows.

2 comments:

The Lipkin Life said...

I hope you are having a better day today! =) I know exactly how you feel, just need to get away from all the responsibilities and just rest your mind by doing NOTHING sometimes! Us mommies get pulled in SO many different directions!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Sarrah, now don't get me started crying! I miss all of ya'll(as they say it here) too. Terribly! 1 week down 3ish to go This is kinda humorous though, imagine if u can, the Bookers(all the family) with 2 other saints(older) and this is where we attend church. Funny, huh..Bev