- Your house will never ever be as clean as you want it. Unless your children are not home, 99% of the time there will be a random toy, shoe or article of clothing somewhere it is not supposed to be.
- The word quiet no longer means total and complete silence. Quiet now registers somewhere between a low hum and a babble. Synchronizing nap times is essential if you want to keep your peace of mind, or just a piece of your mind.
- Dinner: It's not gourmet anymore. 30 min meals are a life saver, as well as any recipes that use a slow cooker or 5 ingredients or less.
- Date nights are sometimes held at Chick Fil A, and honestly I'm OK with that. lol Who needs candle light and roses, give me a play house to keep my kids occupied (and in a separate room) and some one on one conversation with my hubby and I will be just fine.
- You will become parentaly bi polar. One second your little boy is the shining star in your sky, a beaming angel that God could not have created more perfectly. He lights up your life and makes your heart jump so high you can't help but wonder how you got so lucky. The literal next second you are jumping up and down wailing like a crazy baboon in the Zoo as your little angel, with a devilish grin, dips his car into your $5 coffee while standing on your laptop. This goes on all day :)
So, unless I can somehow convince Wyatt into an alliance, I'm afraid I have already lost the battle. :)