Saturday, November 3, 2012

30

Best two out of three. 

Black is kinda slimming
So here I am 30 and 28 weeks preggers. I have a few pics from our ultrasound, but I am not real happy with the results so I am going to call the office on Monday to get a refund. In the meantime, I don't want to use any of the pics in case they argue that I am trying to keep the images for free. 
 I have gained about 20 pounds so far, which I think is ok. It would be better if I had started off a little lighter, but I guess it could be worse too. My Dr. is ok with my weight gain. As for me, I am trying to keep my snacking down, but I'm pretty sure I'm not doing too good of a job. Especially since I know there is a carton of Mint & Chip ice cream in the freezer right now! 
Such is the life of a stay at home woman with child. So many temptations & so many reasons to eat them :)

1 comment:

The Lipkin Life said...

Happy late birthday! You look great! =)