Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Harvest


Our annual harvest fest family photo.
 ** Awkward Family Photos **  (<<< click that link, trust me it's worth it)
I think this was our forth try at getting a decent shot. As you can tell not even the naturally posing 3 year old is looking anymore. Oh well I did learn a few things. Like wearing my hair too tight is not flattering to my ever softening round face and Zane only works for candy :)




For whatever reason Blogger is will not upload these pics the right way, so feel free to tilt your head to the right for proper viewing. :) 

1 comment:

The Lipkin Life said...

Aw! Looks like fun! I agree, family pictures become less 'fun' to do the more kids you have! With Blake I couldn't wait to do pictures! Now it's like...do I have to??? Lol! You look good though! :)