- I just got back from the Dr's office. He said I am 37 weeks and 2 days, but the baby is measuring 40 weeks.
- What does that mean? According to him, it means I have a pretty good sized baby in there.
- He will check for dilation at my 39 week (Jan 23-ish) appointment and if I am not progressing he will probably induce.
- Why induce? Well Wyatt was 8lbs 12oz and Zane was 8lbs 14oz and they measured one week big. So, if my body has a habit of making good sized babies it is probably safe to say since Kristin is measuring almost 3 weeks big she might hit the 9lb mark if I go over my due date.
- So with all that being said. I'm starting to get nervous, as I always to right before delivery. I have not had any contractions or signs of labor, so it's still business as usual. I am just a little taken by the fact that she might be bigger than the boys. I had thought for sure she was going to be a tiny little thing. And she still might, as fundal height measurement is not 100% accurate.
- So, yup. That's it for now. I'm feeling a little buzzed at the idea that she is really coming soon. It's exciting and scary.
As for the boys, they are fighting over a plastic fish